Monday, November 7, 2011

2. Maya-mind reboot

It's been a while since I restarted this blog. I don't remember how many times it's been now - but this time I hope it will get a bit more regular. Life has changed a lot since I started out with this idea - and somehow there's an urgency in establishing 3D as a part of my lifestyle - as well as other things.

I have been thinking out this little strategy to come to terms with the fate of my main interests, music 3D and drawing. I call it the 30minutes-a-day project, meaning that I spend a minimum 30 minutes a day on each of these arts - since it seems I won't get my ass to develop my skills. Partly this multitude is because I can not have only one interest, life would be dull. I never counted on mastering any of them to the degree of professionalism. This is still a matter of making believe, a feeling of accomplishments. To make something out of my lifetime.

Spending 30 minutes a day in Maya, Genetica or similar artistry programs is a far better occupation than to spend my days/nights on the bed dreaming of all things I want to do. Dreams are in no way sufficient.

/ wallerron

No comments:

Post a Comment